Crucial Learning courses are accredited by the following organizations.
Apply for Credits
To earn CEUs, you must do the following:
- Participate in all coursework and activities.
- Pass all course assessments with 80% or better (on-demand courses only).
- Inform your course manager or trainer that you are seeking CEUs for the class. (Your course manager or trainer will gather required information and submit the request on your behalf.)
- Check your email for completion certificate from the organization from which you are seeking CEUs. Allow 4-6 weeks for certificate processing.
- See specific requirements below for some of our accrediting organizations.
NASBA: Please review this document if you are requesting NASBA CEUs.
CABRN: Provide your RN license # to your course manager or trainer when requesting CEUs for CABRN.
For copies of previously awarded CEU certificates, please email email@example.com and include course name, course date, and credit type.