Want to get more results from your change initiatives and employee development programs?
Research shows certifying internal leaders and employees to train their peers in crucial skills is the fastest and most effective path to securing real change and meaningful results.
Our trainer certification program offers you and your organization the following benefits:
- Achieve personal mastery in crucial skills and share them with your colleagues.
- Teach crucial skills across your organization in an efficient, cost-effective way.
- Customize the courses to your organization’s culture and unique challenges.
- Accelerate change and skill transference by providing coaching and leadership.
- Join a community of more than 16,000 client trainers worldwide.
Any Crucial Learning certified trainer can add additional certifications with our Fast Track program. Simply attend another Crucial Learning course and then take our Fast Track assessment to get certified.
Our certification program guarantees the facilitator—regardless of experience or ability—is the star of the show. Here’s what you can expect:
- Review course content and identify areas that need additional mastery.
- Tailor the course to your learners.
- Prepare powerful stories and exercises.
- Create a learning environment that is engaging, effective, and fun.
- Get coaching from peers and your Master Certified Trainer.
- Return with a plan to implement the course in your organization.
Our online library of trainer resources is stocked with tools and aids so you can easily facilitate any Crucial Learning course.
Every 18-months, we gather our global trainer community for a premier in-person celebration and development experience. Don’t miss it!
Access a monthly trainer newsletter and webinars featuring best practices for facilitating Crucial Learning courses.
Join three thousand Crucial Learning trainers online where you can ask a question, share ideas, and get support from peers.
Fill out the form to talk with one of our client advisors about becoming a certified trainer.