Welcome to Crucial Learning! We’re excited to work with you, and we can’t wait to get started. Please complete the steps on this page to finalize your purchase.
Complete These Steps
Complete and return the onboarding form.
Get familiar with our cohort.
Review frequently asked questions and policies.
Sign and return your order confirmation form.
As a Crucial Learning client you’ll work with various people and departments with different titles and roles. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself.
Your Senior Client Advisor is your primary contact for new orders and contracting. The best way to contact them is through email. They typically respond within one business day.
Your Client Success Specialist works closely with your Senior Client Advisor, and will help you with billing, shipping, and other account matters. You can reach them by phone or email. They typically respond within one business day.
The Help Desk can answer all your technical questions about our learning platforms, and they support both learners and trainers. You must submit a ticket to contact the Help Desk. They typically respond within one business day, or within two hours for urgent issues.
The Trainer Support team helps certified trainers with course content, course tools and resources, best practices for facilitation, and custom course presentations. To contact Trainer Support, submit a request at the Help Desk. They typically respond within two business days.
Our Solutions Implementation Consultants help clients and trainers with complex rollouts or customized course delivery. If you need their assistance, contact your Senior Client Advisor.
If you’ve chosen to use our trainers for your course delivery, you’ll get to work with one or more master trainers. Master trainers are training experts with a deep knowledge of the course content.
Our producers work closely with master trainers and certified trainers to provide real-time learner support during virtual courses.
Looking to add an on-demand course to your learning program or need help with technical issues? You may find yourself working with one of our Technical Solutions Consultants, who are experts with digital applications.
It’s common for new clients to have questions—about ordering, scheduling or rescheduling, cancellation, and more. Please take a few minutes now to review our FAQs and policies to prevent frustration or confusion later.
What’s the ordering process?
We aim to make the ordering process simple and straightforward. Although some steps may vary depending on your contract, here’s a step-by-step overview.
- Contact your Client Advisor to request new materials.
- Your Client Advisor will confirm the details and pass them on to your Client Success Specialist (CSS).
- Your CSS will send you an Order Confirmation Form (OCF). Unless otherwise instructed, you’ll need to fill out this form in its entirety, then sign at the bottom.
- Once you’ve completed the OCF, your CSS will submit the order for fulfillment.
- For virtual or on-demand courses, your CSS will send you an email with instructions on how to redeem your learner licenses.
- For physical materials, you (or a designated party) will receive tracking information once the materials have shipped.
What about shipping, purchase orders, and credit card payments?
- For physical materials, we recommend ordering at least two weeks in advance. Our warehouse is located in Utah, and shipments can take up to a week to arrive.
- Purchase orders are accepted. To use purchase orders, please fill out the related section in your onboarding packet.
- Credit card payments can be made through a link on your invoice.
- Special shipping and/or invoicing instructions must be provided to your CSS up front.
What’s the scheduling process?
If one of our Master Trainers will be leading your training, your Client Advisor and Client Success Specialist will work with you to schedule and coordinate your course.
- Contact your Client Advisor to discuss course dates.
- Once your course dates are established, your Client Advisor will work with your CSS to schedule your Master Trainer.
- When the Master Trainer has agreed to facilitate your course, your CSS will send you a Course Confirmation Form (CCF). This form will confirm the details of your course and needs to be filled out completely. A signed CCF reserves your Master Trainer.
- Upon completion of the CCF, your CSS will schedule a producer (as needed), order learner materials, and set up a virtual classroom (as needed).
- Once the details are finalized, your CSS will send you an email with all the information you and your learners need to experience a successful course.
When should I schedule, and can I choose a specific trainer?
- To ensure a trainer is available, it’s best to contact your Client Advisor at least 45 days prior to your desired course dates.
- Once your CCF is signed, you have until 31 days prior to the first day of your scheduled course to cancel (see our cancellation policy below).
- The CCF must be signed no less than 31 days prior to the first day of the course, or within five business days if scheduling with 30 days’ notice or less.
- We cannot always honor requests for specific trainers. But the more notice we have, the more likely we are to meet requests for specific trainers.
What platform do you use for virtual courses, and how do learners access the course?
- We can train on several virtual platforms. If your organization prefers a specific platform, let your Client Success Specialist know.
- You (or a designated party) will need to distribute to your learners instructions for redeeming learner licenses, using the template provided by your CSS.
- Learners who have trouble accessing their materials can submit a ticket at help.cruciallearning.com for fast support.
- All sales are final and orders may not be cancelled once submitted.
- Courses cannot be exchanged once purchased.
- If you give written notice that you wish to cancel a course or speech 31 days or more before the first scheduled day of that course or speech, you will not be charged.
- If you cancel a course or speech 30 days or fewer before the first scheduled day of that course or speech, you will be charged in FULL.
- If you cancel a course or speech that you scheduled within 30 days of the first day of that course or speech, you will be charged in FULL.
- You can reschedule a course ONLY if the first day of the rescheduled course is within five business days of the last day of the originally planned course.
- If you give written notice that you wish to reschedule a course or speech 31 days or more before the first day of that course or speech, there is no rescheduling fee.
- If you reschedule a course or speech with the originally assigned Master Trainer, there is no rescheduling fee.
- If you reschedule a course or speech with a different Master Trainer than originally assigned, you must pay 20% of the original Master Trainer’s day fee.
- If you do not give written request to reschedule 31 days or more before said course or speech, you will be charged in FULL and you cannot reschedule.
- If a learner misses a session of a Crucial Learning-led course, they may request a recording of that session to catch up on the material.
- These recordings are generic and may not exactly match the content covered in the course, as trainers have discretion to adapt content to the needs of a class.
- To request a session recording, submit a ticket at help.cruciallearning.com.
IT and Security
- To ensure delivery of our emails, please ask your IT team to list CrucialLearning.com as a trusted sender with your email service.
- If your corporate security policies require review of our platforms, please let your Client Advisor know. They can coordinate with our Technical Solutions team to help.
After you send the completed client onboarding form to your Client Success Specialist, he or she will email you an order confirmation form (or course confirmation form if you’re scheduling a course). Please sign and return that form to your Client Success Specialist.
Other Important Documents
Below you’ll find documents related to policies, ordering, invoicing and more. Click a link to download the document. If you need a document not listed below, contact your Client Success Specialist.
Want to streamline this process for future orders? Consider a master service agreement (MSA). An MSA offers several benefits, including locked-in pricing, easy ordering, and custom terms. Contact your Senior Client Advisor for details.