Leadership Skills for Behavior Change
DateAug 22 – 24, 2023
Time9:00 am – 11:30 am MT
Learn how to lead behavior change in your team or organization with hands-on instruction, practice, and application.
Price Per Learner
In the course, leaders will learn how to:
- Influence other’s behavior to make big and small changes inevitable.
- Identify the behaviors that will generate desired results.
- Use the six sources of influence to diagnose problem behaviors and identify why people struggle to change.
- Motivate by tapping into personal values.
- Help others learn new skills.
- Harness the power of social influence.
- Correctly incentivize behaviors.
- Digital copy of Crucial Influence
- Learner Guide
- Certificate of Completion
For Certified Trainers
VIRTUAL COURSE + FAST TRACK CERTIFICATION
If you’re already a Crucial Learning certified trainer, you may take a content assessment within 30 days of completing this course and get certified to facilitate it.
Price Per Learner
Learn How To
- Certification to facilitate the course virtually or in person
- Access to course content in Trainer Zone and the instructional platform
- Trainer guide
Once you are certified, your organization must purchase a learner license for each person you teach. This learner license includes the book, learner guide, and other materials learners need to complete the course.
Note: Independent consultants are not eligible for Fast Track certification.
Scott Robley, Master Trainer
Clients describe Scott Robley as the ultimate professional. With more than 20 years of experience in education, training, and speaking, Scott brings to every engagement a wealth of insight coupled with high energy. He is an internationally recognized speaker and trainer, and his clients rely on him to get results. Scott holds a bachelor’s degree in elementary education from Brigham Young University and a master’s in educational technology from University of Alaska Anchorage. He is committed to changing the world by changing behavior..
Can I pause the training or request a recording for future reference?
No, the training is streamed live. Pausing and/or receiving a recording for future reference is not an option. You must attend each session to complete the course.
What equipment do I need for a virtual course?
You will need the following:
- Zoom video conferencing app
- Adobe Reader
- High-speed internet connection (ethernet preferred over Wi-Fi)
- Minimum download speed of 512 kbps (If you can watch Netflix or YouTube without buffering, you should be fine.)
- Supported browsers: Firefox, Safari, Chrome, or Internet Explorer
- Supported operating systems: Mac or Windows
Will I receive any materials? Is pre-work required?
Digital materials for class and links to your pre-work will be emailed to you after registering for the course, and before the first day of the class.
What if I need to cancel?
If you are not able to attend the course, you must notify the Crucial Learning course manager through the link in your confirmation email. Crucial Learning will refund your registration payment less:
- A $150 administrative fee if you cancel with more than five business days’ notice.
- A $250 administrative fee if you cancel with five or fewer business days’ notice.
This fee can be waived by transferring to another course yourself or by sending a substitute learner to the course, but you must get approval from the course manager to do this and provide more than five business days’ notice. Please allow one week for refunds. If you do not cancel and do not attend, your registration fee goes to Crucial Learning in full.
Can independent consultants attend a public course?
Public courses are open to independent consultants if they plan to attend for their own personal benefit, sign an agreement, and receive approval from the course manager.
Are continuing education (CE) hours available?
We do offer continuing education (CE) credits. It is the learner’s responsibility to apply for and verify with their specific regulatory boards that the CE credit received from Crucial Learning courses will be accepted. For questions, please contact our Continuing Education Department at CEU@cruciallearning.com.
WE’RE HERE TO HELP
Please reach out with any questions about this course.