What is CLP?
The Crucial Learning Platform is a web browser-based, easy-to-use delivery platform included with a Crucial Learning course purchase. CLP simply requires an internet connection and web browser, eliminating software installation and downloads. The platform offers minimal setup, easy login credentialing, and a streamlined and automated experience.
Administrators use CLP to invite learners to courses, track participation and engagement, and track licenses. Trainers use CLP to deliver the courses, and learners use the platform to attend courses, access digital learner materials, and engage in pre- and post-learning activities
What is the Early Access Program?
By invitation, Crucial Learning clients can join the early access program and begin using CLP. Virtual learning is available now, with on-demand and in-person training options available soon. Over a period of time, CLP will be available to all clients who qualify.
Early access to CLP is by invitation only; in addition, you must also be able to answer affirmatively to the following questions:
• Are you a certified trainer in Crucial Conversations for Mastering Dialogue, Crucial Conversations for Accountability, or Getting Things Done?
• Do you have active Crucial Learning licenses?
• Are you teaching the course virtually? (On-demand and in-person options available soon.)
• Are you delivering the course in the US?
• Do you pass the system check?